Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hello... Jake Simon Rubenstein

Darling Jake,

Finally a way to talk to you directly. I have wanted to do that since you were born. Thanks to your Mom, she made it possible!

I wanted to get you a cell phone with a button that went directly to me-they said you were too young. You may just be 3 years old, but you appear to be much older. Your insights and comprehension are amazing. You make analogies of things that blow me away!

I love our Thursdays together. And I love any other time together.

Speak with you soon.

Nana

1 Comments:

Blogger allisyn said...

*ma -- jake is so lucky to have a nana like you, who leaps into the future & documents your thoughts & love & inspiration that you get from your grandson! lovely & amazing... **allisyn

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home