Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Every Wednesday Night

Jake, every Thursday, except for a just a few, since the day you were born 3 years ago...I have watched you.
And there is something you should know. Every Wednesday night I get so excited over the fact that I am going to see you the next day...that it takes my breath away and I can't wait for the time to pass.
Our Thursdays together have formed a connection that binds us together.

Whether it is going to a movie and eating popcorn with you, or taking a gymnastics class, music class, ferry ride, train ride, day at a museum, piano lesson, book reading or playing in the playroom or outside, every Thursday is pure magic.

And in the Summer and Fall your Aunt Sherry comes with me. You call us Nana and Aunt Sherry or our nickname "you and you"! If we ask you who do you love you say "you and you"!

Our "Conversations at Starbucks" are legendary. We sit together and talk about anything and everything. You dance and sway to the music and you ask questions. How can a little boy who I have known for such a short time BE MY BEST FRIEND?
Love,
Nana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home