Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's the simple things we love!!!

So I picked you up at school. You had just come back from Orlando...I missed you so much. When I saw you, I said "Jake you look so tall!!!".
You stood up straight and flashed me that big smile/grin that "Had me at Hello".

After all... you were away for 5 days and you really did look taller to me.
We went to Barnes and Noble. Seems like no big deal, but to us it is always a special time. After all, snacks and a drink then picking out books and finding a big cozy armchair to snuggle into and having me read stories to you...it doesn't get better than that.

I love our conversations and I love that when I tell you the same things over and over, you always say to me..."I KNOW NANA, I KNOW!"
And what is it that I always say to you???
Jake do you know who Nana's best friend is? And you always smile and point to YOURSELF.
And then I tell you..."Who will always be My Very First Grandchild???
And you always smile and point to YOURSELF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home