Monday, July 31, 2006

YOU BROKE A RECORD!

Jake dearest...you broke a record. You called up Nana and Poppy and spoke for 10 minutes. And what did you talk about? Everything Under The Sun.

When Nana asked you if you wanted to take a ferry ride on Thursday you said...''Nah, I just got a new movie, do you want to see it with me"?. You told me how you had a "Conversation", with one of your friends at school. He told you that if you didn't want to do something, you didn't have to. Quite the philosopher for a 3 year old!!!

You seemed very excited about all the new books you had, and wanted me to read one of them to you. Of course I will. Perhaps if it is really too hot to play outside, we can go to the library.

Congratulations on winning yourMom at Candyland. MAY THE GOOD TIMES NEVER STOP FOR YOU, MY DARLING!!!

lOVE,
THE NANA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home