Thursday, October 09, 2008

MY LITTLE MAN...

What a wonderful 6 weeks we have had together, since your return from Australia. And when your Dad needed to set things up for your year in China, I had the opportunity to move into your home in Hoboken with Mom and brother Oliver for almost a month.

YOU ARE THE BEST ROOMMATE!!!

We slept together every night and talked and hugged and kissed and watched movies, played games, read stories and every night was like a pajama party.

You loved your time back in Hoboken, loved your time at the Wallace School and got right back in with your old friends,especially Bella and Christian.

You are so grown up! I love how you and your brother love each other. When you see each other your faces light up.

Remember when you said to me "Nana, why are you staring at me so much?". I told you that I needed to "soak you up for when you went to China". And what did you do-you just looked and me and smiled like a photograph that I could seal in my mind. Now, You always let me stare at you because you know that I am taking mental photographs to fill my heart and soul while you are away.

Jake, You bring me so much joy. And no matter how many miles are between us...we are together. And when you are with me in person, only then am I complete. I LOVE BEING A NANA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home