Saturday, August 12, 2006

BOYS BE WILD!!!

Darling Sherrie and Ron,

As always, it was wonderful seeing you last week. I know that you were excited to have your family all together at the wedding. And after looking at all the pictures, beautiful pictures, I can understand why.

I want to share this story with you both.

Most Thursdays when I pick up Jake, before we do anything else we go to Starbucks. I get him right when it would be his snacktime at school. Most times when it is not "Nov-May" Florida season, my sister Sherry is with me,

We call it "CONVERSATIONS AT STARBUCKS" because we sit around a table with our coffee and Jake's drink and discuss various subjects of the week.

This week we talked about the wedding and how wonderful it was to have his Grandma and Pop Pop with him. He loves you guys so much!
After he mentioned having a good time and snuggling with the 2 of you he said

"There's just 1 bad thing Nana".

I said "Jake, what could be bad with a nice boy like you?'.

He said "I wasn't always a good boy"!

"What do you mean?", I said.

"I was wild," Jake answered.

Why were you wild Jake, that's not like you Aunt Sherry responded.

Jake shrugged his shoulders and said...BOYS BE WILD!!!

lOVE,
NANA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home